Friday, July 24, 2009

It's Friday....

Hello Stampers...

Well my SU order should arrive this afternoon. Not sure how, or if I will be able to get it sorted as fast as usually with Brayden here. I may have to wait until this evening when Skip is home...

I managed to get a card put together yesterday. Its another Bella card... The '' just saying hello!'' is from the Chit Chat rub ons... And I used a fire circle rhinestone brad for the middle of the flower...
The orange and DSP are papers I had around the card base is Green Galore..
1 family member left yesterday and 3 more go today. That leave 2 left who will be leaving on Monday ( I think). It has been a lot of fun having them here, even though I had to go home early most nights because of Brayden I still had plenty of laughs and memories...
Happy Stamping...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment