Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Good day,

WOW the fog left yesterday and the sun actually came out and stay awhile. It felt like you were catching up with an old friend.

I managed to get some stamping done. I finished 1 of the swaps I'm in. Hostess Club is all taken care of now. Just need to finish the other swap today. And to get some cards made so I can blog while I'm away and then I will be busy with Family.

Still finding it hard to adjust to these glasses please tell me it gets better with time!!

The weather forecast is saying a sunny weekend lets all hope as I want to get the house painted... I won't be the one painting Skip will but I still want it done.
So what do you think of this cute little cat? I think she is hanging on for dear life. Card base is Bermuda Bay, Designer Series Paper (DSP) is Razzleberry Lemonade. Ribbon is ribbon that I had on hand.
JUST a REMINDER....
The new Stampin' Up! catalogs are here. Contact me today to get yours. If you did not pre-order a catalog, no problem....there are plenty for everyone. Each catalog is $7.00. This catalog will run for a year.
Well I'm off to run my errands then come home and create....
Have a wonderful day...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment