Friday, July 3, 2009

Hi there,

The kitchen is Finally all back together.. There are just a few things that I want to hang on the wall and that will get done today. Skip's off work for a long weekend....


Yesterday I got to talk and see my favorite little guy... Here is a pic of us chatting to each other.. He was pretending to be shy.... But I know better .. The shy-ness didnt' last very long...
Todays card is using Lovely as a Tree stamp set. To make the tree I used sponge daubers and Old Olive, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry and Soft Suede ink. Layered on Chocolate Chip layered on More Mustard and the base is Dusty Durango. Then I stamped from the stamp set Wonderful Favorites, the words wonderful and friend... I love how the tree turned out I wasn't sure about the color combo but it worked...
Thanks for stopping by
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment