Sunday, July 26, 2009

Good Day Stampers...

Yay!! I managed to get a card made... Oh and it felt good to sit and be creative for a little bit...

I'm so glad that Skip got our house painted when he did. Or we would still be waiting for the sun to shine and dry out the house.. Now someday hopefully we will have sun for a day or 2 and we can get the shed painted. It's all scrapped just waiting for that coat of paint.

Brayden was full of energy last night not sure what stuck him :) he was just about alseep when somewhere in the neighbourhood fireworks started going off. And the dog is Soooo scared of them he jumped almost in my lap with Brayden! Buddy is not allowed on the couch. And Skip was sitting there also. You know that dog was scared. Good thing it didn't last too long... Poor dog to be so scared. Then I had to start all over with Brayden to get him to sleep. But he zonked out really fast...

My card for today is a boy's birthday one... I think the image is so cute. This is a retired SU stamp...






Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read my ramblings...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment