Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wow Thursday all Ready

Good morning,

Where has this week gone. It sure seems to be flying by. My sister and Bro - in -law are leaving this morning to go back to Ottawa. Seems like I hardly got to spend any time with them.

Everyone enjoyed making their cards yesterday. It was a lot of fun!!! We stamped in the morning and the afternoon was spent at the lighthouse grounds. It was another beautiful day. The only thing is that when we were down at the water's edge some of the adults were throwing rocks... And Brayden had to throw also,now once he got home that is what he wanted to do.. We are trying to tell him that the light house is the only place he can throw rocks!!

I made this card last night after our company left. I'm really hoping that next week Brayden and I can settle into a routine so I can get some stamping in...
Masculine cards always are a challenge for me.
Today we are going to walk around town and check out the sidewalk sales that are going on. Then around the water front in the early afternoon, supper will be a potluck time with the family.. yeah....
Thanks for taking the time to stop by
enjoy...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment