Monday, July 13, 2009

Morning All....

Hello...

Well I managed to get one card made yesterday afternoon. In the evening we spent time with the family..

Another late night for Brayden. He will be in bed early tonight. Tonight he will have just Grandpa and me time. Tiffany and I will be going to the Hostess Club night. I'm sure they will both enjoy the time together.

The card I made is using my new gruffies stamp, Red Roller Racing... This little bear is just too cute. He is looking a litte scared must be moving a little too fast lol...
The DSP is from a pack of paper I picked up at the Dollarama!! You get 25 sheets of the same color pattern all for a dollar. I figure paper like this is good for layering its not heavy.
Not really sure what our day time plans are. Brayden will have to nap at some point this afternoon.
Thanks for stopping in...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment