Friday, July 17, 2009

Spring Song

Good Friday Morning,


Tiffany, Brayden and I went to the sidewalk sale and we picked up a few things. Found this cute little heart charms with Brayden's name on them for .25 cents. Never seem to find his name on anything.

We had the family potluck. YUMMY!!! And to my surprise they had a birthday card for me. Thank you.... and I got some beautiful flowers...

Yesterday I worked on and finished my telephone swap card. I will get that in the mail today. Once everyone has recieved and made their cards I will be able to post mine on here.

And I made this card too....

The spring song # 115074 is a set of 3 for $20.95 . Cardstock is Crushed Curry , Chocolate Chip, and DSP is Razzeberry Lemonade.
Tonight Cody, Tasha and Junior will be coming home. They should arrive in time to see the fireworks. Hopefully the weather will be nice...
Have a good day ,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment