Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday Morning!

Good Morning Stampers....

I guess my post will be short while I have Brayden here... And I hope to keep posting everyday...


Yesterday I did manage to get some images colored in, so that's one step done.


And I managed to get a card put together..


I got Brayden's pool out for him while he was napping Oh boy did he every have fun when when he got up... I had to fight to get him out but I was scared he would get a sun burn even though he had sunscreen on.. He had SOOOO much fun. Even wanted Gramma to get in the pool... I only put my feet in... He kept calling it a bath~and I would say no pool... but no it was a bath...
The water was as warm as bath water though.. The sun really heated it up...
The card is made with the stamp set Dreams du Jour #111624 set of 4 for $24.95. Card Stock is Melon Mambo #115320
And DSP is Razzleberry Lemonade #115675 $13.25
I will be putting an order in Wednesday if anyone wants anything. Don't forget about the Deal of the Week... (check right hand side of page)
Have a great Summer day....
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. awww look at my baby he looks like he was having lots of fun ! :)

    ReplyDelete