Thursday, August 12, 2010

Buzzing By

Good Morning,
I'm moving slow this morning. But I really need to get going. Made a list last night now to check off the list and pack everything. I'm starting to get excited :)
Dinner last night was great so nice catching up with my Aunt Penny.
Now unto todays card.


 This is another set that I have not used in awhile and needed to show it some Love!
Whisper White 8 1/2"x 5 1/2" card base score at 4 1/4".
Using the Big Shot and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder # 117335 $10.95. I embossed the front of my card base.

Pumpkin Pie is 3x 4 1/4 then I layed Island Oasis Designer Series Paper that is 2 3/4"x 4". Before layering I sponged Pumpkin Pie Classic ink around all edges. Island Oasis is leaving the end of the August!
Whisper White is 3 3/4"x 1 3/4" stamped with the bees from Just Buzzin By. This is layed on Pumpkin Pie 2"x 4 1/4" Again I sponged the edges with Pumpkin Pie. Added bling and chocolat chip ribbon and some Dazzling Diamond Glitter..LOVE IT!

Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment