Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Having a ball...


Good Morning Stampers,
Yesterday we went back across the Dartmouth Ferry to Halifax and went to the Maritime Muesum of the Atlantic, and there we meet up with my Uncle, cousin and her kids, they are from Maryland. Cody and Tasha also came out. Ohh and Tasha and I took Brayden on the HMC (think this is the name) Acadia. Gramma didn't really like it too much...
Here is another Baby card.. Hmm wonder what is up with that! Here I used the jumbo wheel . Oh my gosh my mind as a brain freeze I cannot think of the name. I will get it to you sorry. I didn't add a sentiment yet wasn't sure just what I wanted to put.


I'm not  sure if I will get on to post the next 2 days. I will try my best.
Have a good day!!
Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment