Thursday, August 19, 2010

Time it Flying....

Good Morning Stamping Friends,
Our time here if Ottawa is flying by.. Yesterday we spend a busy day. Skip and I went to Hogs Back Falls and walked around . Then we did a bit of shopping for about and hour. Then on to Skip's Brother Joe's to meet up with him. We went to 3 different hobby stores, But our highlight of the day was we went to the Rideau Carlton Slots... No we didn't gamble.. We went to the buffet OH my the FOOD!... Signe sister in law meet us there. As I was in line to get my food 2 grown and I stress grown women got into a verbal fight. From what I can gather one thougth the other had butt in line and was upset and said she needed to grow up and get manners... and it continued on and on! I just wanted my food, they were in front of me.
After our meal and being stuffed, we went out outside where a huge antique, tuner car show was taking place and motorcycles. Our guess was about 2-300 cars,300 bikes. And thousands of people. It was a gorgeous evening for it.  Brayden would of LOVED it...
When we left there we stopped and picked up our neice Erin and continued on to see our other neice Kayla as she wanted us to come see her place.
There now that I have bored you with our day. I have to say I have no pic today. I will try to get one on of the falls tonight to show you. Not my computer so I'm not going to mess too much with it..
Skip and I are planning what to do today... So far we have no idea, its calling for rain late this afternoon early evening.
Anyhow...
Have a creative day...



Sherry Muise Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment