Saturday, August 7, 2010

Direction of your Dreams

Good Saturday Morning Stampers,
It's nice to be back home and sleeping in my bed again. Well for a week anyways then I will be gone for another week.
I worked on getting cards made so I will have them for here while I'm gone.
I have been looking at this paper and trying to figure out what to do with all the arrows on it and the Mojo hit.  The bling is non Stampin'Up!



Cardstock:Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper Celebrations # 117164 $12.50
Marina Mist Classic ink.
Sentiment is from Word Play stamp set comes in wood or clear mount, set of 12.

The laundry is calling me again today... It's an beautiful clear day out there.
Have a good one..

Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. Great Card!
    I'm following you from SC. Hope you'll join me too.
    www.crafthavenretreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete