Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 2 in Ottawa




Good Morning Stampers,
We spent yesterday shopping, napping and watching TV. How restfull is that? Not sure what we are doing today is the weather has a different plan for us. Thunder, Rain and that good (good?) stuff.
My Holiday Mini preorder arrive before we left and I had time to make a card or two very quickly.
So here is a sneak peek of one of the single stamps


 coming in September. The Designer Series Paper is BEAUTIFUL. I really didn't want to cut into it. I can see this flying off the shelves.
I really would like to know why some of my pictures have a blue tinge to them. Do you know?
Have a great day all. Off to do Day 2 of our Vaca.




Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment