Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just Believe 2

Good Morning Stampers,
Little bit of thunder during the night, just enough to upset Buddy. Of course that means I have to get up and soothe him. I was only up for about 45 min this time.
I went to get into my car yesterday and was greeted with a horrible stench!! Fishy smell. Oh no I thought, the fish we bought the other day must of leaked on my reusable bags. So I got out went and looked in the back. No leaks there was the FISH it had been there for 2 days YUCK. with the heat yesterday oh my. Needless to say I drove with the windows all opened.
When putting the grocerys away both Skip and I did it so that is how the bag was missed.
My card share today is a the same as yesterdays just in different colors. What color combo do you like best. Monday Scrappers were split in what they liked.



Card stock. Basic Black, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and Basic Grey.
Just Believe and On Your Birthday stamp sets were used.
Stazon black and Cherry Cobbler ink.
The the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch.

Have a great day...


Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

3 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh...I like them both but this one wins my vote. Not sure why though because both color combinations are great.
    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great, I love the sketch but today's has my vote, I love the bolder colours. Great Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards we made last night were really nice. I am still waiting to see Tiff's pic on here...you need to show her that she was present at class..lol
    Alice

    ReplyDelete