Monday, August 16, 2010

Good Morning Stamping Friends,
We had a Rainy Sunday, and turned it into a lazy day. The rain let up a bit in the afternoon and we managed to get out and do a bit of shopping. Which mades me sad as there are lots I see to buy just won't fit in my suitcase.
My share today is a card I made for August's Sketch of the month that I hand out to the Monday Night Scrappers. Here I used the Bugs and Kisses set. Great for little boys. Pacific Point and So Saffron cardstock. The ribbon is very vanilla but does not look vanilla to me.

Today Karla has an appoinment, then we are going to Giant Tiger and who knows where else. The only thing I have bought so far is 2 pkgs of stickers for Brayden lol.
Thanks for stopping in....



Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

2 comments:

  1. Nice card, colors look great together. Glad to hear you're having a great time. If you've never been to IKEA, I hope your sister can take you there. Even if you can't buy anything because you're flying, it's worth it just to see it. We were amazed the first time we went. Happy travels...
    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Ikea we have been there once so far and I will be going back..

    ReplyDelete