Friday, August 20, 2010

Good Day Stampers,
This is our final day here in Ottawa. We will be going out shortly . We are going to a place called Merrickville. From what I read on the internet looks like a small quaint town. Can't wait to go.
Do you watch Big Brother? Last night was a very funny show.
Karla and I did most of the laughing. Craig and Skip not so much!
I checked out flight this morning and good thing I did as I had in my head that I needed to be at the airport at 10, hmm ya if I did that I would of missed the flight by 45 minutes oops. So We need to be a the airport by 7:30am. Flight leaves at 9:15. I think what was messing me up is the time change. 
My share today is A little Bit of Magic. This little fariy is too cute. For the pixie dust I used the glass glitter. Oh my a week away from my stampin supplies and I'm forgetting the names of things.

That is not good lol.
Hope you all have a good day and I will be back online on with more cards on Monday...
Have a good weekend..
Sherry


Sherry Muise Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment