Thursday, August 26, 2010

Good Morning Stampers,
It's a foggy wet morning here. The weather is suppose to improve for the weekend lets hope. I would like to take Brayden to the beach.
This morning Buddy was determined to get into Braydens room. Buddy kept head butting the door until he got it opened. And of course shortly after that Brayden woke up. I think a nap may be in order for us today.
My share today is a card I made for Skip for our 26th Anniversary yesterday. I used the simply scrappin' kit Love birds, On board Mix and Match chipboard.(page 185) Certainly Celery Card stock .



I see a couple of spots that I missed when I  sanded the chipboard.
I'm thinking that when my color is off it must be the lightbulbs that I have. As the color is not always off on my pic.
Not sure what Brayden and I are going to do today. Maybe go looking for new sneakers and rubber boots..
Have a great day...


Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment