Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 3





Good Morning Stampers,
We had a beautiful day here, it was 29c yesterday. I'm sure higher in some spots and a nice breeze was blowing.
Today Skip and I are going to take the bus downtown. Wish us luck we are doing it on our own. Karla has to work the next 3 days. I'm sure we will be fine as long as we get off at the right stop!
I went to a stamp store Oh my what stuff I could of spent alot more time looking but I felt like I was boring Skip, and Karla. She looked and bought but I like to look and look. And of course BUY too.
My card share for today is Dasher and another sneak peek of Designer Series Paper "Deck the Halls".
Notice the sparkle around the edge of Dasher? It's NEW Glass Glitter I love it comes in Silver and Champagne.
Thw Holiday Mini will be coming to a demo near you soon!



Have a great day...





Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment