Monday, August 9, 2010

Just Believe

Good Monday Morning Stamping Friends,
The Monday Scrappers Hostess Club meets tonight. Tonight is all about the stamp-a-ma-jig.
My share today is my take on a fellow demos card Laura Jaroscak. I loved her card and knew I had to make it.

Stamp set is Just Believe set of 9.
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze.
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch # 119275 $22.95.
I think this punch is a must for all. It's gorgeous.
Today I will be getting the final touches done for tonight .
Have a great day and THANKS for taking time out of your day to stop in and have a peek!


Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. Really nice card Sherry. I like the punch...will have to add it to my wish list. Sorry I had to miss the class. I almost went at 8:00 but I figured it would too late.
    Al

    ReplyDelete