Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good Morning,
We are up and out again very soon. Seems like our time is flying by very fast.  Yesterday we went downtown and walked around. Today the only set plans at the moment is to meet up with Skip's brother around noon and then to a car show this evening. If I can remember how to get to Hog's Back Falls we will go there either this morning or tomorrow.
My card share today was going to come with me but it sits at home lol..


Not sure if it's the color on this computer or the pic but to  me it looks like a blue tinge again. Notice the shape around the giraffe? That's a new punch coming in September.. There are 3 new ones on their way. I love punches.
Have a great day. I know I will enjoy what ever we end up doing.

Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment