Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another Post ...



Here is my post for the day. Here are the 2 cards we made in club last night.

This little shamrock is too cute. Inside it says Lucky you!

The hearts are from the SAB set Polks Dot and Punches.
I will be sad when this goes out at the end of the month. Mind you I will not stop using the set as I like it so much.



The other card is using the faux postage technique. Love it!!

Here again we used stamps from the Sale-a-Bration booklet.
With love is from the Yummy set. Congratulations is from the Congrats set.
And inside we stamped in Baja Breeze on another year of happy togetherness! Also from the Congrats set.

There is still time for you to get any of one of these sets or

the Ribbon Bundle or the Paper pack. Spent $60.00 on Product and get one for FREE. This special time offer ends March 31st. So call and place your order today. Or call to book your workshop, to earn even MORE FREE PRODUCT!!



As soon as I can I will get over to my Business web site and get my class schedule posted.
So check later today and it will be there.

Thanks again for popping in
Sherry










No comments:

Post a Comment