Thursday, March 19, 2009

Good Morning...

Hello,

How are your today? Things are going good here. There is a stamp class coming up on Saturday and Sunday. So I'm busy gearing up for this.

Make sure you check in tomorrow as I will have something special for you! OHHH what will it be lol....

Do you like Stampin'Up! products? Want a little then place an order with me, want a lot host a workshop, WANT IT ALL become a demo... Right now for a limited time its easier than ever. Give me a call and I will give you all the details. My phone number is on my Stampin' Up site. Why wait act now!

I don't know about you but there is always something I'm wanting out of the catalogue! And here is one stamp set that is on my wish list.
Branch Out # 113200


Your trees don't always have to be covered in leaves; you can branch out to include fluffy snowflakes! The Branch Out stamp set is an adorable way to bring the seasons into your stamping with winter and summer Two-Step Stampin' images.
Set of 8

Please remember that all images are copyright Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment