Monday, March 23, 2009

Good Monday Morning!

Hi all!
I used the Flight of the Butterfly here. I cased this and sorry I cannot remember where I found it. I really need to start making notes.
Another Monday has arrive. I have so much work to do this week, in getting ready to have Brayden here for a week. I have to pick up any glass trinkets that he could get hurt on. I don't move a lot of things just things that he could get hurt with.

I also have to do some planning for upcoming classes and club night. And the week that Brayden is here I know I will not be getting awhole lot done. I want to enjoy him all I can :) I love being a Gramma!
Don't forget about my sale that is happening , also just a few more days for Sale-a- Bration. From the upcoming occassions mini you can order the Easter sets.
Have a creative day and thanks for popping in.
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment