Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Good Morning...



Last night we had a Demo meeting, it was nice getting together and swap our creations. Here are the swap cards I received . Well ,I see that I forgot to take a photo of the one I made. I did the faux postage technique. It‘s really fun and easy. I think I will be making a few cards with this technique. Guess I will have to make one for me now.
The Thank you card is from my online friend Donna. She had a little contest going on that I joined didn’t win. But Donna was nice to send out a card with a few surprises in it. I got 3 Bella images! I do not own any Bella stamps and have always wanted to try them out. Thank you Donna.
Today I will be busy working on more cards for the class on Saturday afternoon. There is still some spots available if you would like one send me an email...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherry....I just quickly checked your site! AWESOME!!!!! You are atalented and gifted lady!!!! keep up the good work! I'll spread the word a bout your site!
    I will be adding this one to my list to check daily!!!!
    take care and God Bless!
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete