Sunday, March 29, 2009

Good Morning Stampers



I'm not really sure just how much stamping I will get accomplished this coming week with Brayden here. I will sure try to though lol...


This afternoon Tiffany and Junior will be heading back home. I'm sure a few tears will be shed by Mommy when she leaves Brayden with Gramma. This morning we will be spending time together.
The newly weds......Amanda and Rick

Yesterday we shopped in the morning, some had naps in the afternoon.(no it wasn't me) Late afternoon we had company and they stayed for dinner. Then we all went to the bride and grooms house for the gift opening.


I want to thank all of you that placed an order during my anniversary sale. Thanks to all for making my 1st year with Stampin'Up! great...


Today's card is using the new stamp set called

Animal Crackers. The little characters are just so cute..

I gave this little guy some rosy cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment