Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good Morning Stampers

Good day!

I have some new stamps to play with got them mounted last night. And that's where they sit I will be playing a little later today.
Just a week left to get those SALE-A-BRATION items you want. Once April 1st rolls around they are gone for good. Also the Anniversary Special is running until the 28th. I will be out of town Thursday and returning Friday.
Do you know anyone who keeps a box of emails to read and re-read time and time again? Neither do I. But I know plenty of people who have boxes of cards and handwritten letters, they re-read over and over again! People love to keep personal notes and letters. So why not make someone’s day and make your card and mail it off. I have lots of old cards around. Most of these cards have something special about them – who they came from, the occasion or maybe a just because card! In my kids baby books I have the cards that was sent when they were born. As much as you enjoy making your cards others are also enjoying looking at them.
Here is another card using the Just Buzzin By set!
Thanks for stopping in,
See ya tomorrow
Sherry...

No comments:

Post a Comment