Monday, March 16, 2009

Good Monday Morning!

Hi,

Don’t forget to register for the “Just Buzzin By” class. Registration date is on or before March 18th. Class will be held Saturday 21st at 1pm or Sunday 22nd at 2pm. Book your spot early!
Well last night I was going to go on my msn live messenger and it froze. Apparently it did more than freeze as I cannot access that program now. Grrr.. computers sometimes I would just like to throw it. Not sure what we will do when Cody moves, as he is our go to guy now. I’m sure he is not going to want phone calls from Mom all the time asking what to do! And today I found that the computer is running slow, especially on some sites.
March break is this week, I will have Giovanni here every day with me this week.

I made this luggage tag, on the back it has my name, address and phone number and a little flower stamped. The girls will be making these on Wednesday. Today is the last day to register for this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment