Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hello...

I would like to give a shout out to my upline Ruthie…. Check out her great blog http://www.rainbowkreations.blogspot.com/ Her cards are just amazing.

I just have to tell you what happened to me. I was stamping the other night and was using the marker to color the stamp. When I went to give it a huff, I came just a little too close to my mouth ! Yup I was wearing Bashful Blue lipstick lol… Didn’t taste that great either. So lesson learned don’t put an inked stamp too close to you mouth.. Now that’s what I should of took a picture of. Thank goodness it washed off , or I wouldn't of been leaving the house!


Today’s card uses the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set #111618. Bella Rose DSP #112041. Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red card stock .Old Olive 5/8” grosgrain ribbon # 109054.

I really need to start taking better photos! oh well at least it still can be seen..
Thanks for taking a look today... And I also have to learn how to make watermarks on my photo's maybe in the next couple of weeks I can work on that...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment