Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Good Morning...

Hi Stampers,

First I have to say a special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tiffany. I know you have to work but have a great day...

Hope you are all doing fine on this sunny day! I have a blister ouch! I punched out a ton of hearts. My sister-in-law is getting married and wanted Taken with Teal and Chocolate Chip hearts confetti, so punching away is what I have been doing. Happy to say I'm all done, don't think that my fingers could take much more :)

If you own the wide oval punch. I realized that it makes great looking Easter eggs! There is still a few spots left for the girls class on Wednesday, give me a call today.

I made this cute litte frog with punches. I haven't put him on a card yet was just playing around and seeing what he would look like. CUTE....

If you don't have a demonstrator and are interested in the mini occasions catalogue send me your snail mail address and I will mail one out to you!

My email is sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment