Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hello

Last night we had some very heavy rain. But I guess it's much better than snow in my opinion. The class schedule is now posted on my Stampin’ Up! Business site. Pop on over and check it out. Might just be a class you are wanting to take.
There is no card to post again today. I will try and get some pictures taken today. Then if I have time I will post later on.
You know I’m liking that the evenings are lighter outside. But I just cannot seem to get my body adjusted to this time change. I am a night owl and all week have been forcing myself to go to bed, come mornings I just want to stay in bed. How long does it take for your body to adjust to the 1 hour difference. I would think that it shouldn’t take a long time.

I don’t own this stamp set yet but its on my wish list. Its called
Fifth Avenue Floral #113734


The beautiful, modern flowers in the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set share the sophistication and styling of its namesake. You can choose to watercolor these line-art images, or leave them uncolored and layer them for a refined floral collection.
Set of: 5

Until later keep on stamping.

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment