Sunday, March 22, 2009

Good Morning Stampers

The Just Buzzin By class yesterday last flew right on by. All the cards came out terrific.

What drives you crazy??? Well one thing for me is when my Stampin’Up! Order is sitting in Quebec for a few days. It will be Monday before the boxes arrive. They (the boxes) arrive in Quebec on the 19th! Wish we had deliver on the weekends! We could be playing with our new goodies.!
I only have 4 more sleeps! Until I see Brayden ;) then he will be coming here. And staying with Grandpa and Gramma for a week. I’m so excited… Hopefully when he does come here we will have some spring weather so we can get outdoor and play.

Next week there should be some sneak peaks coming out. This week there are demo’s in Hawaii , yes you read correct Hawaii for a Stampin’ Up! Conference. These gals worked really hard to earn this trip! Should be hearing what the new In Colors will be for July and maybe some designer paper who knows maybe a stamp set or two! We will have to wait and see.
I will try and get some take a few photo's today and will post later.
Thanks for stoping in.
Remember my special is on until the 28th.
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment