Monday, March 9, 2009

Good Monday Morning!

Started writing this and I get this pop up saying the internet is closing down . My first thought was well I only had the title done. lol.. sure enough it shuts off but this page stayed. Now if I had been just about finished my post you know what would of happened I would of lost it all.




Here is another set from the Occassions mini, that can be purchased now.
This is the Wagon Full Of Fun #113262 set of 10 for $46.95. Add some ink and ribbon and you qualifiy for a FREE Sale-a- Bration product. If you would like to purchase this set, Email me or give me a call so I can get you working on your Easter cards as soon as possible.



Today I will be changing the cards on my display board, so the girls will have some new things to look at tonight.


Also tomorrow check my Stampin' Up website for upcoming classes the schedule will be posted then. I will be passing out the schedule at club tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment