Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another Flower

Good Morning.....
I didn't realize that I had picked this card to be next in line. I have the cards all scheduled while I'm away and I just need to add my text! As you can see here is another color combo. This is on Vellum layered on Taste of Textiles paper. I really need to use the eyelet punch more often its SOOO Pretty....
I made it to Dartmouth no problems other than I got behind a truck hauling fish. And the fish water was spilling out of the truck and the smell was TERRIBLE. It was about 20 minutes before I was able to pass . Lots of traffic on the road everything there was a passing lane. The car is loaded with dried fish water YUCK,
Brayden has grown a little and seems to have changed his looks a little bit.
Went to Costco and realized that I do not have my bank card with me. Well I was sick with worry as I could not think of where it would be. I took everything out of my purse. Tried to call home but Skip was not there. We left Costco and went to WalMart. And Skip calls and says guess what I have! The bank card was in his wallet . What a relief, my stomach was in knots. It settled back to normal after that.
Thanks for stopping by,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment