Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lovin' It!


Good Morning,
I'm really loving this flower! Today's card I used the embossing folder and then with my sponge daubers filled in the color. There are just so so many color combos you can use with this flower.
This morning I'm leaving to go to Dartmouth. I will be gone until Saturday. But I will still be posting everyday and will have a new card each day also. I'm excited to see Brayden :)
I'm hoping the weather is nice so I this week and warm so I can take him to a park to play. Maybe to the public gardens I know we can't feed the ducks but he could see them.
Before I leave I have a few errands to run for Skip. So I should go and get them done. The faster I will get to see Brayden. He is home from daycare today, he is spending time with his aunt from Iqaluit who is only there for a few more days.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment