Monday, May 25, 2009

Good Monday Morning!

Hi All,
Hope that you all had a nice weekend, even though we had rain yesterday. I had a good weekend. The roofers are suppose to start on the roof this morning.. 1 good thing is I will only have to put up with the pounding for today as I will be gone the rest of the week.
Today I will be straighten the house, laundry and packing. I'm bringing some stamping stuff with me just need to figure out what. You know that is always the hardest part, isn't it? And printing my Michael's coupons, just incase I need them.

Today's card is a image I recieved awhile ago, just got around to coloring and mounting it. Thinking of you is from the bird on a branch set.
I started working on 2 cards yesterday. They are not complete so cant' show them.
Oh yeah and I made an orgami mans shirt and tie yesterday. My first one the tie is WAY too large, the 2nd not too bad. I need a little more practice first before I post them.

Stop by anytime.
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment