Friday, May 29, 2009

Crazy Cupcake...


Good Friday morning,
Yesterday was a little cool out. Not sure what the forecast for today is.
Yesterday we did a little window shopping and then went for a drive in the evening. Brayden just would not settle down last night its was close to 11 before he finally fell asleep, then we all crashed. He sure knows how to tire us all out!
Today's card, was a challenge for me to use colors that I don't normally use. Well I do use chocolate chip alot but at least its not my focal point. Stamp sets used: Crazy for Cupcakes, Family Phrases. Crystal Effects was used on the cupcake, makes it so pretty.
Today is my last full day here with Brayden and his Mommy and Daddy. I do have a little more shopping that I want to do. Like back to Michaels since I have a few coupons left lol.
Thanks for stopping by
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment