Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Thursday!


Good Morning....

Hope this finds you all in good health! Yesterday I started coming down with a cold. Seems like this year, I'm sick with a cold just about every couple of weeks.


I scrapbook for myself, but seem to be stuck in trying to come up with pages a class that is coming up. I get the paper all out then that's as far as I get. Nothing comes to my mind. Hoping that today my creative juices will flow!
A few weeks ago I put this card on here, but I just wasnt' all that happy with it, to me it needed something. Look what I found to dress it up.
Yesterday I forgot to say Happy Anniversary to my sister Karla and brother in law Craig. I thought about it a few days ago then it slipped my mind.
Catch you all later
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment