Saturday, May 30, 2009

Good Saturday Morning.

Good Morning Stamping Friends,
Today's card is using True Friends, and Three Little Words. With Walk in the Park DSP. I'm going to be really sad when Baja Breeze is gone in another month! I think I should stock up now. I used the eyelet border punch again also. Keep telling myself that its so pretty I need to use it more.
Yesterday, Tiffany went to work and Brayden and I were home for the afternoon together. What a silly boy, he loves to climb on Gramma then dance. But today he thought he should climb up on Gramma's head and try to flip off , I was sitting on the floor and he would climb on the couch to get to my head better! And I think he is trying to say my name :) Well that's my story anyways.
June 1st is coming up fast. Make sure you check on Monday for all the specials that will be going on. You are sure going to be happy with them. The count down is on........
I will be driving home later this morning. I hate driving in the rain, though so maybe if I'm lucky it will all be behind me..
See ya later
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment