Thursday, May 14, 2009

Good Morning Stampers



I bought this embossing folder the other day on our shopping adventure. Cute... Now I'm hooked and want more!
Do you shop online? What types of things do you shop for. I'm thinking that maybe I should try some online shopping. Can't always keep running to Halifax to do my craft shopping. And as much as I love Stampin' Up! somethings there are other things I would like to have.
Today my plan is to look at 1 of the scrapbooking pages I had to put it aside last night as it just wasn't what I wanted for today I will look at it with fresh eyes.
My craft room is a disaster so it really needs a pick up. And if my neice is home I will go and visit with her and the new baby...
Ohh, today my Manhattan Flower die is suppose to arrive.. Yeah!!!!!!!
Have a great day..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment