Saturday, May 16, 2009

Good Saturday Morning!

Last night Cody arrived home safe and sound. Always makes a mother happy!

Did you watch Prision Break? I found it very sad at the end. and that music didnt' help the sadness. NOT the ending I was expecting that is for sure.




Here is one of the pages we will be making in class today. We are making a total of 4, 12x12 pages.


Metal Star class is coming up next weekend. May 22 at 6:30 or May 23rd at 1:30. Please make sure you register for thes classes on or before MAY 18th. If you have a cutting mat, utility knife, and a ruler please bring them along. Also you need to mention if you want White or Brown Stars.. I'm really excited about this class. The Big Shot is amazing in what it can cut.
I do not understand why this is not leaving space between my paragraphs. I'm typing it that way but it is not showing up Sorry, if it makes for a hard read!
Enjoy your weekend.
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment