Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good Morning...

Hi Stamping Friends,

Kind of getting tired of all this rain. Looking forward to having some sunny days soon. I hope.


Yesterday I mounted some new stamps , they still haven't seen any ink yet though. That should be my plan for today.


Cody has gone back to his sisters and to his job placement for school. This is his final week. Seems like he was just getting ready to go the first day.


This is the birthday card I made for Junior the other night.See I told you I was getting hooked on these folders. This is the birthday one. And I used the Big Birthday Candle set. Simple yet nice.


I also made a card with the Tart and Tangy set last night. You're so Sweet if from A Perfect Day, rub ons. The rub ons give you a large variety of words you may not have in your stamps. I like adding rub ons to cards, scrapbooking pages, photo frames, candle holders. There are many possibilites for them.
Thanks stopping in, come again soon...
Sherry



No comments:

Post a Comment