Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Good Morning...


I've spent most of Monday coming up with card ideas for the Spring Fling on Saturday. Now I need to create and cut them all out for the Make 'n' takes. I don't know why I stress so at making these cards.

This card is cased from the Spring and Summer Idea book page 68. Sock Monkey stamp set. Card stock used is Basic Grey, Black, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron and Whisper White. Button is from the Fresh Favorites II and the ribbon is the Kiwi Kiss 5/8" Striped Grosgrain.Punches used were 1 3/4",1 1/4",1" and 1/2" circles.

Is there anything you would like to see on my blog?What don't you like... I would love to hear some feed back..

If you would like to recieve my newsletters just drop me an email and I will get them out to you.
sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Until tomorrow Happy Stamping
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment