Wednesday, May 13, 2009

True Friend

Good Morning,

Hope you are all in a creative mood today. I am, but I have a few errands that have to be taken care of first. Then I will have time to play in my special place.

Today I will be working on 2 scrapbook pages. And I hope to get a card in there also. I find it takes me awhile to come up with a layout that I like.
It seem like I always want to stamp or create just before its time to cook dinner for Skip, or late at night. Night time is my favorite time to create. When is yours?

Yesterday we did our shopping. You know how sometimes you go shopping and find just WAY too much stuff to buy? Well this trip was not one of them :( I did buy an embossing folder.Which I'm very excited about. Now I want more ........
This is a card I made last night I love it..
I have liked this stamp set from day 1.
Finally own it now.
Hopefully the stores are not too busy , and I don't do too much window shopping. So I can get back home and let my creative juices flow..
Have a great day and thanks again for taking a peak !
Sherry...

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to post a comment on here, but am unable to do so.
    I like this card very much.

    ReplyDelete