Monday, May 18, 2009

Doodle This

Another Monday morning. If your one of the lucky ones to have the day off enjoy it! For those at work it will go by fast.(I hope)

My crafting area is staying neat YAY! Tiffany bought me a organizing unit and yesterday Tasha and I put my brads into it and made labels for each drawer. There are 35 drawers the same size and 3 larger ones. They are not all full but I'm sure if I dug around they could be.

I made a birthday card for Junior yesterday. Sorry ,I had the date of your birthday mixed up. The card will be arriving with Cody later today. Since I can't show you that card, I will show you another one that I whipped up last night.

Speaking of last night did you watch Survivor!!! I really liked JT , throught the season and I'm very happy he won.

Now back to the card...
Here I used "Doodle This" is on page 88 of the Spring and Summer Idea book 2009. Lately I have been in a grey mood and putting lots of grey unto my cards. Seems like for awhile there every card had chocolate chip. I'm trying to branch out, but when you like certain colors you tend to draw to them first.
Thanks for taking the time to look around.
Sherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment