Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dasher

Morning!

I'm slowly catching up on my sleep. This morning I have to get a few things ready to send to Tiffany. Cody and Tasha will be going back home today.

Yesterday I spent a few hours at Camp Peniel what great card making scessions! I think all the ladies enjoyed making the cards.. Its so exciting to see non crafters putting the finishing touch on their card and you can just see the sparkle in the eyes saying WOW I made that...

Today's card is Dasher he is just too cute!!! Dasher is a single stamp # 116816 and is priced at $ 10.95! The card stock is Sahara Sand . Dasher is stamped in Soft Suede and Seasons Greetings is stamped in Real Red. Used my white gel pen to make the lines around the card and added just a touch of Dazzling Diamond glitter... I love it...
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.
Sherry

2 comments: