Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Good Morning..
September 1st all ready..Woah!!! Today's the day you can order from the Holiday Mini... Are you wanting new goodies.. If so give me a call. I have an order going in this week.. Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas are not really that far away. So why wait place your order and get started on cards/gifts now.... Better yet want FREE Goodies???? Call me about booking your workshop/party today... Book early....
Last nights sunset was just BEAUTIFUL here is one of the photo's I took of the sky. It just keep getting more and more stunning as the sun set.
Now unto my card of the day....
Here I have used the sentiment from On Your Birthday # 111664 set of 12 for $44.95. Butterfly is from Flight of the Butterfly # 111564 set of 10 $41.95. Card stock is Bermuda Bay, Whisper White and DSP is from the Patterns Pack III and is Ruby Red.
Check back later on today and I will have a link to the Holiday Mini if you do not already have yours...
Have a great day Thanks for stopping by..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment