Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Good Morning to you,

Yesterday turned out to nice after all. Around 5ish it got fairly warm and hot in the house.


I cut out more build a bears. And make a few cards and printed one of the tech. cards for club night. Now to figure out what to do for the 2nd one.
Here's what I was talking about that is too cute... Its a bat box. Made with top notes... Skip thinks that he shouldn't have the eye lids what do you think?
Here is a closer view. I'd like to say that I came up with on my own but I didn't :( came across it in my internet travels... He is for sure not a scary bat...
Thanks for taking the time to stop in..
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. I HATE bats - but he's a cute one ... I think it is the eyelids that make him cute so yah better keep em! :)

    ReplyDelete