Thursday, September 3, 2009

Good Morning,

Another sunny one at that yeah.... I think we are getting our summer. Seems very strange for me this is the first year I have not had a kid going to school in almost 20 years! I miss the shopping for pens and notebooks. Might have to go and buy some for me...

Brayden like the bags I posted yesterday. So I'm going to make him a blue or green one. I will go out and buy that today. And send it to him on the weekend with his great grandparents who are going there.

I tried my hand doing cracked glass technique yesterday. I need to do it again. I find I cannot see the crack good. I think it's because I used a image with lots going on, going to try again later with a more solid image. I will let you know what happens..

Ooopss .. we did more on the floor last night I had this great idea to start off the other direction so I could get the fridge back in place . This is why I wait for instructions. Skip said ok and started working not even thinking. Well we have 1 row all wrong now.. We were sitting and Skip jump up and said we never even looked as to where our lines are! UGGG now we have to take that row out.. Good thing we didnt' go beyond there. And one more tidbit... Buddy is scared to walk on the floor. Takes a while for him to get anywhere.
Now tada....
today's card........
The stamp set used is Snow Swirled # 111690 set of 6 for $32.95. Card stock is Night of Navy, Very Vanilla and Going Grey. Also used in the making of this card-Square Fire Rhinestone. Big Shot Top note die, Night of Navy ink, Dazzling Diamond Glitter and the snowflakes on the night of navy were made with the Shimmer Paint, Frost White. # 116854 $8.95
See ya tomorrow...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment