Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Good Morning,


Have you checked out the Clearance Rack yet?? Some Amazing Deals on retired items such as Designer Paper, rubons, ribbon, and MUCH MUCH MORE!!


Click on the link to the right ( I would post it here but do not know how :( . And check them out.
Can you believe it today is the last day of September.. This month flew by that is for sure seems like we were just starting it..


Well Brayden didn't want to talk to Gramma or Grandpa last night he only wanted Buddy. And you know how excited a dog gets to talk on the phone lol.. Grandpa says that Gramma makes a terrible dog lol....


I made lots of Haloween goodies yesterday but you will have to wait until Saturday's open house to see them.. Saturday is World Card Making day and I'm opening my house 23 Ellis Road to all who want to come and see what's new in the stamping world. I will also have 4 different make n takes for $2.00 each. Time is from 3pm-7pm. Don't be shy come on over....

Todays card I made a Mrs Snowman out of punches.
Circle Punches: 1 3/4",1 3/8,1 1/4".
Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set
Dazzling Diamond Glitter,
Melon Mambo Ink
Vintage Brads
1/2' polka-dot grosgrain ribbon Melon Mambo # 115611
I think she came out cute... Another thing I love is snowman...

Later on today I'm off to my neices again to look after the kids and spend the night... She has to go out of town for the night.

See you tomorrow. Happy Stampin!!
Sherry





No comments:

Post a Comment