Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good Morning Stampers,

How ya doing today?? My back is feeling better :) So great... Yesterday turned out to be a terrific day, really warm in the sun.

Brayden got his hair cut yesterday. We went on web cam so he could show me his new hair cut. Looks cute.. But I really need to see him in person.. 2 more weeks..
I did something else with my Simple Seasonal Thanks snowman. Here I used marker to stamp and left off the writing part of the stamp. Then I cut him out. Made the box and stuck Mr. Snowman on the front. Added a Merry Christmas banner. Using the set Four the Holidays # 116921 set of 4 for $18.95.
Side view



This last picture ,with a little gift in the box. Or you could put candy or cookies in it also...
You know when I type this up I have the pic and writing just where I want them , then I preview and they are not the same sorry ...
Well off to see what I can create today..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment